Hong Kong College of Critical Care Nursing is an organization dedicated to promote excellent in critical care nursing in Hong Kong through regulating the professional standards of critical care nursing practice, conducting nursing education and promulgating nursing research. It aims at protecting, the well being of the community. The College was founded on 3rd January 2011 in Hong Kong.
- Supporting professional development.
- Promoting the art and science of critical care nursing.
- Contributing to policy planning and strategy development at various levels in order to exert influence over the future development of critical nursing.
- Facilitating the exchange of information, innovation and ideas in critical care nursing and matters concerning the nursing profession among Advanced Practice Nurses locally, nationally and internationally.
- HKCCCN is the short form of Hong Kong College of Critical Care Nursing.
- It’s logo contains one big “C” joining two “c” with a “N” in the centre.
- The big “C” stands for the critical care specially.
- The two small “c” stand for the critical care specialty.
- The “N” stands for critical care nurses.
- Such presentation delivers the message that the College provides a platform for critical care nurses from different critical care settings to come together and enables them working jointly to achieve the mission of the College.